Viberg is a leading luxury footwear manufacturer based in Victoria, BC. Founded in 1931, the company is now in its third generation and is entirely family owned and operated. We produce high-end casual footwear that is sold direct to consumers through Viberg.com and distributed to over 50 wholesale accounts around the globe. We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for capable, motivated, people to join our team on the ground level and help with the transition.
Viberg is looking to hire a full-time Global Sales Manager. This individual will be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing our international wholesale business. Key responsibilities include building long term client relationships, developing and executing seasonal sales strategies and monitoring and anticipating market trends. This is a 9-5, Monday-Friday position based in our Victoria office / warehouse with approximately 10% international travel.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in international sales environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and B2B software.
- High level of product and market knowledge (Luxury Menswear).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Salary / TrainingStarting salary based on relevant experience. Target based incentives and benefits.
One month in-house training period.
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Global Sales Manager