Viberg is looking to hire a part-time or full-time Customer Service Associate. This individual will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day customer service related to Viberg.com via email, phone, live chat and in person. Additional responsibilities include inventory maintenance, refund / exchange processing, order fulfillment, etc. This position based in our office / warehouse with occasional hours spent at our manufacturing facility.
- Minimum two years customer service experience in relevant industry
- Strong organizational and team skills
- Familiarity with global menswear market
- Understanding of luxury retail and the level of quality associated with it
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Ship Station and CRM software
Salary / Training
Starting salary based on relevant experience. Target based incentives and benefits. Two week in-house training period.
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Customer Service Associate